Fast and Furious 8 aka Fast 8, the upcoming F&F movie directed by F. Gary Gray based on a script by Chris Morgan and starring Vin Diesel, is currently filming in Iceland. And spy pictures and spy videos from the set have surfaced online, take a look to the pictures below:
And check out those spy videos:
Fast and Furious 8 – Making of
Fast and Furious 8 – Behind the scenes – Ice field car chase
Fast and Furious 8 – Cars spotted in Iceland
Fast 8 (Fast and Furious 8 cars on Iceland)
Fast 8 (Fast And The Furious 8) Supercars Leaked
Aside from Iceland, other filming locations are set to include Atlanta and New York, and possibly Cuba.
The plot is still kept under wraps, so there’s no official plot synopsis yet. So far the cast includes:
– Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto
– Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs
– Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz
– Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce
– Chris ‘Ludacris’ Bridges as Tej Parker
– Eva Mendes as Monica Fuentes
– Lucas Black as Sean Boswell
– Kurt Russell as Frank Petty
– and Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw (isn’t he rotting in some secret prison following F&F7? did he escape?)
And according to the rumor, Actress Charlize Theron could join the cast as a main villain, that’s not confirmed yet though.
If you know anything about the plot, we’d love to hear!
The movie Fast and Furious 8 will hit theaters on April 14, 2017.
Update – Director F Gary Gray confirmed that part of the film will be shot in Cuba:
Fast and Furious 8 – Behind the scenes Great vintage car culture! All eyes on Cuba #ff8