There’s a new bunch of official pictures for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, the upcoming crime drama movie written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, and Margot Robbie:
“A story that takes place in Los Angeles in 1969, at the height of hippy Hollywood. The two lead characters are Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio), former star of a western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt). Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don’t recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor…Sharon Tate.”
Leonardo DiCaprio looks is a damn handsome man, isn’t he?
Anyway, two behind-the-scenes pictures:
Here’s the film cast:
– Leonardo DiCaprio as Rick Dalton: an actor who starred in the Western television series Bounty Law from 1958 to 1963. His attempt to transition to movies has not worked out and in 1969, he is struggling, doing guest roles on other people’s programs while contemplating moving to Italy, which has become a hotbed for low-budget Westerns. He is a neighbor of Sharon Tate.
– Brad Pitt as Cliff Booth: Rick’s longtime stunt double and best friend.
– Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate: a pregnant actress married to director Roman Polanski. Tate was murdered in her home by followers of Charles Manson. Robbie did not consult with Roman Polanski in preparation for the role, but read his 1985 autobiography Roman by Polanski.
– Al Pacino as Marvin Shwarz: Rick Dalton’s agent.
– Emile Hirsch as Jay Sebring: a Hollywood hairstylist and friend of Sharon Tate who was murdered in Tate’s home by followers of Charles Manson.
– Damian Lewis as Steve McQueen: an actor and friend of Jay Sebring, who was invited by him to Sharon Tate’s home for a dinner party the night of the Tate murders, but he was unable to show up.
– Bruce Dern as George Spahn: an 80-year-old nearly blind man who rented his Los Angeles ranch out to be used as a location for Westerns. Manson convinced Spahn to allow him and his followers to live on the ranch, in the months before they murdered Sharon Tate and six others. In exchange for rent, Manson coerced his female followers into having sexual relations with the ranch owner, and serving as his seeing-eye guides. Burt Reynolds was initially cast in the role, but died before his scenes could be filmed.
– Dakota Fanning as Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme: a member of the infamous “Manson family” who obtained her nickname while living on George Spahn’s ranch. She was not directly involved in the Tate murders.
– Scoot McNairy as Business Bob Gilbert: a fictional cowboy character on Bounty Law.
– Luke Perry as Wayne Maunder: an actor who co-starred on the western television series Lancer.
– Damon Herriman as Charles Manson: rhe infamous leader of the “Manson Family”, who ordered the murder of Sharon Tate and her friends.
– Austin Butler as Charles “Tex” Watson: a central member of the “Manson family” who, alongside three other members, was directly involved in the Tate murders.
– Lena Dunham as Catherine Share: a member of the “Manson family” who was not directly involved with the Tate murders.
– Maya Hawke as Flower Child
– Clifton Collins Jr. as Ernesto “The Mexican” Vaquero
– Nicholas Hammond as Sam Wanamaker: an actor-director who, in 1969, began a campaign to rebuild the Shakespeare’s Globe in London.
– Spencer Garrett as Allen Kincade: the television personality and interviewer to Hollywood’s elite.
– Mike Moh as Bruce Lee: the international actor-stuntman who choreographed fight scenes for The Wrecking Crew, which starred Sharon Tate. Following the Tate murders, Lee attended her funeral and was also privately investigated.
– Keith Jefferson as Land Pirate Keith
– Eddie Perez as Land Pirate Eddie
– Maurice Compte as Land Pirate Mao
– Lew Temple as Land Pirate Lew
– Lorenza Izzo as Francesca Cappuci
– Rafał Zawierucha as Roman Polanski: an acclaimed filmmaker and Tate’s husband, who was in Europe working on a film when Tate was murdered.
– Samantha Robinson as Abigail Folger: Wojciech Frykowski‘s lover, as well as heiress to the Folger coffee fortune. She was murdered in Tate’s home by followers of Charles Manson.
– Rumer Willis as Joanna Pettet: an actress and friend of Sharon Tate, who had lunch at Tate’s home, mere hours before the murders took place.
– Dreama Walker as Connie Stevens: an actress who lived near Sharon Tate.
– Costa Ronin as Wojciech Frykowski: a screenwriter and friend of Roman Polanski, who, alongside his lover Abigail Folger, was murdered in Tate’s home by followers of Charles Manson.
– Margaret Qualley as Kitty Kat
– Victoria Pedretti as Lulu
– Madisen Beaty as Katie
– Zoë Bell as a stunt coordinator’s wife
The release date of the movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is set to July 26, 2019.
Stay tuned for updates.