There’s yet a new Robin Hood movie ahead of us. This time around Taron Egerton will have the lead role as the heroic outlaw. The film is touted as a gritty take on the classic Robin Hood story… Director Otto Bathurst is in charge of the project based on a script by Joby Harold.
Besides Taron Egerton the cast also includes:
– Jamie Foxx as Little John, the leader of outlaws group Merry Men.
– Eve Hewson as Maid Marian
– Jamie Dornan as Will Scarlet, half brother of Hood, member of Merry Men, and husband of Marian.
– Ben Mendelsohn as the Sheriff of Nottingham
– Paul Anderson as Guy of Gisborne
– Tim Minchin as Friar Tuck
– Josh Herdman as Righteous
– Björn Bengtsson as Tydon
A look at the behind the scenes of the film:
The release date of the movie Robin Hood is set to September 21, 2018.
Stay tuned with us for more details.