There’s a new series of character posters for The Secret Life of Pets, the upcoming CG animated movie directed by Chris Renaud and Yarrow Cheney based on a script written by Ken Daurio, Brian Lynch, and Cinco Paul:(Click on a poster to enlarge.)
– Louis C.K. as Max, a Jack Russell Terrier:
I really, really, really missed you!
– Bobby Moynihan as Mel, a pug:
I am thinking of absolutely nothing right now.
– Dana Carvey as Pops, an elderly basset hound
Fetch it yourself.
– Eric Stonestreet as Duke, a mongrel:
You’re gonna need a bigger lap.
– Hannibal Buress as Buddy, a dachshund:
I’m having a long day.
– Jenny Slate as Gidget, a white Pomeranian:
No filter needed, I’m this adorable.
– Kevin Hart as Snowball, a white rabbit, the main villain:
Cute is just my cover.
– Lake Bell as Chloe, a tabby cat:
I have a resting cat face.
– Shawn Kavanaugh as Sweet Pea, a bird:
Sorry about your windshield.
“Inside of a Manhattan apartment building, a jack russel terrier named Max (Louis C.K.) starts to get neglected as a favorite pet when his owner Katie (Ellie Kremper) brings home a sloppy mongrel named Duke (Eric Stonestreet), who was rescued from the pound. Little do they know, they have to put their quarrels behind when an adorable white rabbit named Snowball (Kevin Hart), the leader of an army of abandoned pets – called the ‘Flushed Pets’ – is determined to take revenge on all happily-owned pets and their owners.”
What kind of pet person are you?
Here’s the movie trailer of The Secret Life of Pets if you haven’t seen it yet: Continue reading »