Take a look to those two official posters of Dora and the Lost City of Gold, the upcoming live-action adventure family movie adaptation directed by James Bobin and starring Isabela Moner as Dora the Explorer:
Explorer is her middle name!
“Dora (Isabela Moner), a teenage explorer, leads her friends on an adventure to save her parents and solve the mystery behind a lost city of gold.”
Well, those two posters actually look great. It makes Dora look like a young female Indiana Jones! I guess am getting excited about this film, lol!
The film cast:
– Isabela Moner as the title character Dora;
– Micke Moreno as Diego, Dora’s cousin;
– Eugenio Derbez as Alejandro, a mysterious jungle inhabitant who tries to protect the teenagers from the marauders;
– Nicholas Coombe as Randy, a fellow high schooler who develops an immediate crush on Dora;
– Madeleine Madden as Sammy, the school’s snooty class president;
– Adriana Barraza as Abuelita Valerie, Dora’s grandma;
– and Temuera Morrison as Powell.
The release date of the movie Dora and the Lost City of Gold is set to August 2, 2019 (in theaters).
Stay tuned for for the movie trailer, it will be released this Saturday.
Update – A short teaser trailer before the official movie trailer gets released:
DORA AND THE LOST CITY OF GOLD