Check out the first official trailer of Arctic Dogs (aka Arctic Justice), the upcoming animated family adventure movie directed by Aaron Woodley and featuring the voices of Jeremy Renner, Heidi Klum, James Franco, John Cleese, Omar Sy, Michael Madsen, Laurie holden, Anjelica Huston, and Alec Baldwin:
Plot synopsis: “Swifty the Arctic fox works in the mail room of the Arctic Blast Delivery Service but dreams of one day becoming a Top Dog. To prove himself worthy, Swifty secretly commandeers one of the sleds and delivers a package to a mysterious location. He stumbles upon a secret fortress where he comes face to face with Otto Von Walrus, a blubbery evil genius. Swifty soon discovers Von Walrus’ plan to melt the polar ice caps and flood the world in order to reign supreme. Now, Swifty has to enlist the help of his friends: PB, a concerned polar bear, Lemmy, a scatterbrained albatross, Bertha and Leopold, two conspiracy theorist otters and Jade, a worldly fox. This ragtag group of Arctic misfits has to band together to stop Von Walrus’ sinister plans and save the day.”
There’s also a new film poster, take a look below:
(Click on the poster to enlarge.)
Time to run with the big dogs!
So are you in for a foxy adventure in the cold north?
The release date of the movie Arctic Dogs is set to November 8, 2019 (distributed by Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures).
Take a look to those two teaser posters of Arctic Justice Thunder Squad, the upcoming 3D CGI action comedy adventure family animated movie directed by Dimos Vrysellas based on a script by Cal Brunker and Bob Barlen:
(Click on a poster to enlarge.)
ARCTIC JUSTICE THUNDER SQUAD
Plot synopsis: “Swifty the Arctic fox works in the mail room of the Arctic Blast Delivery Service but dreams of one day becoming a Top Dog (the Arctic’s star husky couriers). To prove himself worthy of the Top Dog role, Swifty secretly commandeers one of the sleds and delivers a mysterious package to a mysterious location. He stumbles upon a secret fortress where he comes face to face with Doc Walrus, a blubbery evil genius who walks around on mechanical legs and commands a loyal army of oddly polite puffin henchmen. Swifty soon discovers Doc Walrus’ plan to melt the polar ice caps and flood the world in order to reign as supreme leader. Now, Swifty has to enlist the help of his friends: PB, an introverted polar bear, Lemmy, a scatterbrained albatross, Sal and Weez, two conspiracy theorist otters and Jade Fox, a tough as nails mechanic. This ragtag group of Arctic misfits has to band together to stop Doc Walrus’ sinister plans and save the day.”
So far, the voice cast includes James Franco, Alec Baldwin, Omar Sy, Heidi Klum, Anjelica Huston, and John Cleese.
Meet the main characters of Arctic Justice:
– Swifty (voice talent to be confirmed): Swifty, an arctic fox, is an ambitious dreamer… but he’s a little too small and reckless to be considered anything more than an afterthought for the Arctic Blast Delivery Service. Stuck in the mail-room, he knows that he could be just as impressive as the Top Dogs, Totem’s star star husky couriers. Craving their fame, he’s never really given the chance to realize his full potential, until a mysterious package crosses his path and changes everything.
– Jade (voice talent to be confirmed): With a well-deserved reputation of being one of the hardest folk in the north, Jade is no lady to mess with. A tough as nails engineer and pilot, Jade has had it rough her whole life and had always had to fight to survive. Still,s he has as strong moral compass and knows that if she’s truly needed, she can do the right thing.
– P.B. (voiced by Alec Baldwin): P.B. is Swifty’s best friend and co-worker at Arctic Blast Delivery Service and is the perfect example of a gentle giant. He’s the strong silent type and is known all across the Arctic for being the ultimate softy. P.B. is a reliable, trustworthy and honest friend to Swifty… but his loyalty will be tested once things begin going truly awry.
– Lemmy (voiced by James Franco): Swifty and PB’s co-worker Lemmy is an albatross with a laid back rock and roll attitude. he’s a former roadie in a heavy metal band that was left behind in Totem, but he doesn’t really mind because he’s just that cool. He’s an easygoing dude that is as useful as he can be. That is, when his accident prone nature doesn’t get in the way. it could be why the band left him behind.
– Sal (voiced by Omar Sy) and Weez (voiced by Heidi Klum): Sal and Weez are survivors… at least they’re planning to be. They’ve stockpiled themselves in their trailer and have gone a touch stir crazy with their conspiracy theories. Though they’d rather stay safe in their 70’s themed bunker, they come to realize that even they won’t be if Doc’s plans come to fruition.
– Maureen (Anjelica Huston)
– the main villain Doc Walrus (voiced by John Cleese): Doc Walrus fights his crushing insecurity of looking like a typical flab-flopping walrus on land by vowing to destroy it all so he can reign the north seas as the most graceful creature in the ocean. he’s a brilliant, yet mad scientist and rules his secret lair with an iron flipper. Tricking the polite puffins with his “manners”, he convince them to help carry out his sinister deeds.
– and his minions, the puffins: Pleasingly polite, positively pragmatic and potentially perfect peons… Doc’s army of hired puffins are the quintessential henchmen of the North. Loyal to a fault, provided that their allegiance is reciprocated with proper manners, the Puffins give Doc the aid he needs to realize his sinister plans. They fight, spy and build anything that is asked of them, so long as the order comes with “please” and “thank you”.
A few pictures:
(Click on a picture to enlarge.)
There’s no official release date, but they’re eyeing a release in 2018.
Stay tuned with us for more details about the movie Arctic Justice Thunder Squad :)