We’ve got our hands on a new official picture of The Girl on the Train, the upcoming psychological thriller movie directed by Tate Taylor. It features Actor Justin Theroux and Actress Rebecca Ferguson:
“In ‘The Girl on the Train’, Rachel (Emily Blunt), who is devastated by her recent divorce, spends her daily commute fantasizing about the seemingly perfect couple who live in a house that her train passes every day, until one morning she sees something shocking happen there and becomes entangled in the mystery that unfolds.”
The full cast:
– Emily Blunt as Rachel, a troubled alcoholic whose husband left her for his mistress
– Justin Theroux as Tom, Rachel’s ex-husband
– Rebecca Ferguson as Anna, Tom’s new wife
– Haley Bennett as Megan, a woman whose life Rachel is idealizing
– Luke Evans as Scott, Megan’s husband
– Edgar Ramirez as Dr. Kamal Abdic, Megan’s therapist
– Allison Janney as Detective Riley
– and Lisa Kudrow as Monica, a former co-worker of Tom,
Glad to see Justin Theroux on the big screen again, but I’m dying to see him in the third season of The Leftovers.
The film will open in theaters on October 7, 2016.